VenuWorks prides itself on being an exceptional employer. We work hard to recruit outstanding individuals, to promote from within whenever possible and to recognize the performance of all workers.
For VenuWorks Part-Time Employment opportunities, please click here
- - -
Orchestra Iowa Administrative Opportunities:
PATRON SERVICES ASSOCIATE (Orchestra Iowa)
Position Title: Patron Services Associate
Status: Permanent Part-Time
Schedule: Nights and weekends
Reports to: Patron Services Manager
Position Summary: Patron Service Associates are responsible for ensuring positive experiences for patrons and for providing general support to the administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for exceptional customer service experiences in person, via phone, or electronically, including ticket sales, donation assistance and special event registration.
- Utilize Tessitura patron software to enter transactions, update constituent records, and generate reports.
- Provide support for events as required.
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Other duties as needed.
- Must be extremely courteous and a team player
- Must be detail oriented, well-organized, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be responsible, reliable, able to work nights and weekends
- Must have diplomacy in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be computer literate and able to learn the Tessitura database within 30 days of employment
- Performing arts or non-profit sector experience preferred
Send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please.